mercredi 24 février 2010

Hotels, which recruits in 2010?

I choose this article because I will be on the job market in few months.
I think that I'm not the only-one to ask this fatal question : Where I'm gonna find a job? Which hotels recruit in 2010?

After reading an online article of "l'hôtellerie-restauration" I find some answers:
Despite a relatively unstable economic environment, the most major groups will still hire new employees and partners.

What are the 3 largest announced recruiters for the beginning of this year?

• Mövenpick 2 500 hires announced. Concentrated Middle East and Asia, they affect a wide range jobs
• Rotana, over 2 000 hires announced. The group expected to open 4 new hotels in early 2010
• Accor, 2 000 hires planned. With 8 openings hotels in 2010

Even if the economic crisis is not helpful, businesses still hire people. Hope & trust on the market are the keys of our research.

sources: the february newsletter of "l'hôtellerie-restauration"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire